Over the last few weeks, I’ve made slow and steady progress on adding features along with fixing some bugs.
At this point, I’ve decided to make the latest deploy 1.0 so that I can tell myself that it’s now “launched” and public. I want to start doing a mix of promoting it and improving it.
The ideal state for BoardSearch would be to help people find a keyboard based on their search criteria. Currently, that’s not available but I am working on it as a feature after I write this post and hopefully will have a working feature in the next few days.
With the winter break coming up (I’ve taken days off from work), I’m hoping to add enough features that I can go into 2023 with a new project on my mind and BoardSearch can be a low maintenance project.