You can see the software and hardware tools I use below:
- Alfred, a Spotlight replacement that features extras like custom search engines, text expansion, clipboard history, better file search, and workflows. Free and paid versions available.
- BetterTouchTool, this is one of the tools that will save you tons of time setting up shortcuts, workflows, and macros.
- Firefox, is my primary browser. I use Orion on my phone.
- This blog is hosted on Ghost.
- My primary note taking and organization app is Obsidian.
I use a Macbook Pro with M1 Pro on it.