A few days ago, I got sourdough starter from my neighbor. I fed it for 2 days and then on the 3rd day, I added more bread flour and water. I left it at room temperature overnight and earlier today I added some dough and let it rise a bit more. After being outside almost all day, I decided to bake it. Below are some photos of it before it went into the oven and then one of after it came out of the oven.
I messed up a lot. I didn't really follow a set of instructions and I didn't think about how long to rest it with more dough. There was no salt 😢. It tasted a bit too doughy and not done all the way. But I did come up with a name for my starter "Dough Vinci". I will have to try again tomorrow.